We would love for you to connect with us via social media.
Our program depends upon the efforts of many volunteers. We need people like you to contribute to the growth of our community and social enterprise. Here are examples of ways you can contribute as a We Made This volunteer:
- Sewing Classroom Assistance: cutting patterns, matching fabrics, developing products, teaching basic sewing skills, etc. (general knowledge of sewing required)
- Product Photography (photography experience required)
- We Made This Sales Assistance and Event Hosting
- Inventory, Quality Control, and Tagging Assistance
- Tea Time (ESL) Lesson-Planning and Teaching Assistance
- Therapeutic Art Classroom Support
- Sorting and Organization of Fabrics and Supplies
- General Administrative Assistance
To volunteer, please complete the following application through our parent organization, ECDC's African Community Center.
For individuals interested in taking on a higher level of responsibility, we welcome you to join our team as an intern. We have three internship terms per year (spring, summer, and fall), and we are currently accepting applications for fall of 2017. Internship opportunities include the following:
- Fundraising and Events
- Donations and Local Outreach
- Social Enterprise Development and Inventory
- Sales, Marketing, Outreach
- Communications and Social Media
- Branding and Packaging
- Classroom and Store Maintenance and Merchandising
- Etsy Store Sales and Communications
- Masters of Social Work (Foundation and 2nd Year) - Tea Time Facilitation
- Sewing Curriculum Development and Product Design
- Program Coordinator Assistant
Our volunteers and interns say they feel rewarded many times over for the time and energy they contribute to We Made This. They find joy in being a part of a multicultural community and find personal growth through serving others.
Will you join us?
Email your resume and interest to:
Have feedback or an idea about We Made This? We would be delighted to hear from you.
Please click the link HERE to submit your thoughts!